EAT. DRINK. PLAY. STAY
The Plaza will come alive every night from 14–19 March with red carpet arrivals, food and drink pop-ups, beauty and pampering, live entertainment and so much more.
Get spotted on the plaza
The 2017 Festival Plaza featured the following activations:
The Plaza open from 14-19 March 2017, 5.30PM – 11PM.
HOW TO GET TO THE PLAZA
- Tram 86 or 96 to the corner of Nicholson and Gertrude Streets.
- Free City Circle Tram to Victoria Parade
- City loop train to Parliament Station
- Stop #5 of the Melbourne Visitor Shuttle
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus – courtesy of Chadstone – The Fashion Capital.
To plan your journey by public transport to the 2017 Festival, head to Public Transport Victoria.
A car park is located at Melbourne Museum. Patrons can enter from Nicholson Street or Rathdowne Street.
To book your parking in advance at a discounted rate, an online booking form will be available here in February 2017.
Melbourne Fashion Festival makes every effort to ensure that our events are accessible to all members of our community. All VAMFF venues are wheelchair accessible.
Supported by City of Melbourne