2016 Tiffany & Co. National Designer Award Finalists Revealed
Congratulations to our five talented Tiffany & Co. National Designer Award supported by Harper's BAZAAR Finalists for 2016:
Celeste Tesoriero (NSW)
Our Finalists will present their collections in an intimate showcase on Wednesday 9 March at Tiffany & Co. Collins St, Melbourne.
Graeme Lewsey, CEO of the Festival, will lead the respected judging panel of industry leaders and Award stakeholders; Glen Schlehuber Vice President & Managing Director Tiffany & Co.; 2015 winners Amanda Cumming and Kate Reynolds of PAGEANT; Kellie Hush, Editor-in-Chief, Harper's BAZAAR and Donna Player, Director of Merchandise, David Jones.
The total prize is expected to be worth in excess of AUD $100,000, and currently includes:
- A bespoke Tiffany & Co. keepsake engraved trophy
- An opportunity to meet the design team at Tiffany & Co. in New York City
- Return flights to New York City with Virgin Australia
- Legal Services provided by K&L Gates
- Harper’s BAZAAR lookbook styling assistance
Good luck to all of our Finalists!