#VAMFFbiz – The InDetail* Wrap-Up: 22 April 2016
To headline this week’s #VAMFFbiz wrap up, the Festival team are excited to hear the NGV has nailed another fashion coup, announcing the upcoming Viktor & Rolf exhibition opening in October 2016. We see a few shifts in the luxury sector, with Raf Simons rumoured to be taking on Calvin Klein after the exit of two Creative Directors and Balenciaga debuting a solo menswear runway show. Meanwhile, TIME magazine acknowledges 3 global fashion favourites in its highly anticipated 100 Most Influential list.
- Viktor & Rolf fashions to exhibit at NGV // via The Australian
- Costa and Zucchelli Out at Calvin Klein, Raf Simons to Take Reins? // via Business of Fashion
- Balenciaga sets first menswear show // via WWD
- Karlie Kloss, Guo Pei, and Riccardo Tisci make TIME's 100 Most Influential List // via Harper’s BAZAAR
- What fashion trends are Australian consumers searching for online? // via ragtrader