How to dress like a Parisian
The Parisian Festival So Frenchy So Chic returns this January, we asked celebrity stylist Suzy Eskander what her 12 must-have pieces are and top five styling tips to nailed an outfit this January.
"Parisian style is effortless, simple, underdone. It's about looking good without looking like you tried and starts with laid back staples in simple colors black, navy, white or beige, sometimes with pops of color like red. Parisian style is less concerned about current trends and more concerned about what works with individual body shapes and styles you can wear forever," says Suzy.
My top five styling tips for SFSC:
1. Invest in a simple floral wrap dress that is relaxed and flattering
2. No silver - Opt for simple jewelry options for example a gold fine jewelry necklace
3. To achieve an effortless Parisian chic, do not over style or over accessories your look
4. Avoid bright colors and definitely no logos or graphics
5. J’adore stripes, you can’t go wrong with a stripes somewhere in your outfit