EAT. DRINK. PLAY. STAY
The Plaza will come alive every night from 14–19 March with red carpet arrivals, food and drink pop-ups, beauty and pampering, live entertainment and so much more.
Get spotted on the plaza
The 2017 Festival Plaza featured the following activations:
Virgin Australia Pier
Priceline Pharmacy Festival of Beauty Pop-Up
Mist Wood Tasting bar
Future of Fashion Exhibition
6ft6 Wine Garden
Chandon S Bar
The Plaza open from 14-19 March 2017, 5.30PM – 11PM.
HOW TO GET TO THE PLAZA
- Tram 86 or 96 to the corner of Nicholson and Gertrude Streets.
- Free City Circle Tram to Victoria Parade
- City loop train to Parliament Station
- Stop #5 of the Melbourne Visitor Shuttle
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus – From Federation Square to the Royal Exhibition Building, courtesy of Chadstone – The Fashion Capital
To plan your journey by public transport to the 2017 Festival, head to Public Transport Victoria.
A secure car park is located under Melbourne Museum with entry and exit points on both Nicholson Street and Rathdowne Street for your convenience. To secure your parking bay at a discounted rate, book in advance here or simply visit the website.
Enjoy the Festival like a VIP with Wilson Parking with exclusive $4 Night and Weekend rate at nearby Wilson Parking sites around Melbourne CBD from the 1-1 March 2017. Book online using the promo code VAMFF17 here.
Melbourne Fashion Festival makes every effort to ensure that our events are accessible to all members of our community. All VAMFF venues are wheelchair accessible.
Supported by City of Melbourne